Wednesday, December 21, 2005


"Back 'n' Black"
For everyone who has been checking and staying with the site, thank you, I needed to take some time off (by force, some catch-up time).

It feels great to be back. Finally, after about five hours of touching up the site, uploading pictures, editing pictures- I'm back. New camera, more motivation, rock 'n' roll guys.


For those who are interested in why I went AWOL, I'll try and sum it up.

For everyone who has been checking and staying with the site, thank you again. I need all the support I can get. Around August, my camera happened to take a fall onto the floor, putting it out of commission. Since then, I've had some issues focusing, finding out I got a little sand in the case, and the fact that the case was kinnda... cracked and broken.

I also have had a lot going on lately. Trying to stay up with running, music, friends/relationships, work the full nine yards. If you remember, I've also had some issues with daily updates. I started out strong, and then slowly fell behind. Since then I've realized, I can keep up with EVERYTHING, so I've readusted and life is better. As far as updates go, they should be at least once a week- most likely more.

So, a new camera has been bought, Fuji F10. It's definately tons of fun (as is any new toy). With the F10, I have a much wider range of shots and much more fun to say the least. So I'm back for good. I have about 70 shots ready to go, so I should be around for a while.
Thanks again!
Eric

1 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

Good to see you shooting again.

12/22/2005 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home