Thursday, January 05, 2006


Shadowplay.

Double feature. No reason, just felt like a little spontanuity.

If you haven't noticed, I've decided to tweak my layout a little. Recently I've had some thought about actually getting a hosting site, and move on a little from blogger. I don't really plan on it anytime in the near future, I just want more control over my settings and such. Hence reasoning to switch/fix a couple things (back to monthly archive, colors here and there etc.) Freshening up the place a little never hurt.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this one - good eye!

1/05/2006 10:42 PM  
Blogger Calvin said...

Very cool shot PW, shadows are such good subjects. Anything in particular made you want to shoot this?

1/07/2006 9:20 PM  
Blogger PWrocker said...

I just like shadows. "Simplicity", Calvin ;)

1/07/2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger Calvin said...

Good answer.

1/08/2006 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home