Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A boy and his dog


I had some pretty big issues with this in post process. Since he has very shallowly engraved facial characteristics (i.e. eyes, hair, smile), it was hard bringing them out with the sephia tone. So it was tough... but here's what I got, and I still like it.

I wasn't really even planning on posting any Peanuts pictures... especially not this one. I just too sappy though. I watched a whole movie with my dog (45 pounds maybe?) on my lap in my chair, and she never does that. Then I stumbled across this picture, and my heart just melts at that kinnda stuff; "So Sen-sa-tive!"

Health update, I'm at about 75% now, which is much better than the days past. I'm so close to getting around to blogs again but I still gotta play catch-up on everything else. I'm so anxious for some killer shots...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shot, The colours are great as well.

4/12/2006 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home