Sunday, April 23, 2006


I don't usually double post, but It wouldn't really make sense to post this tomorrow.

Kalo Pascha! a.k.a. Happy Easter! No, I'm not a week late. Read on-- it's worth it :-)

I went out to this Greek Restaurant tonight, and apparently it was the Greek Easter, so they gave us eggs. Then they explained it...

Each player holds an egg, and one taps her/his egg against the other player's egg. The goal: crack the opponent's egg. Then we took the winners of the three 'matches' and went up against eachoter. Whoever successfully cracks the eggs of the other players is declared the winner and, it is said, will have good luck during the year.

I won, and I got to keep an egg with way cooler dye than any other I've seen. I guess that means my luck is gonna start to turn around--Despite me not being Greek or really religious at all. Either way, that's defiantely a good thing for me.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet skinner! That sounds like it was a lot of fun! What are your plans for next year?

ean

4/23/2006 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like something that started out as a drinking game, and they just made it into tradition!

4/27/2006 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home