Friday, May 12, 2006


Happy Birthday to me! I am now offically leagal ;-)

I see a new camera in my future... Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30... I kinnda accidently found it before my birthday... woops.

Well my mom said "Well you're getting your birthday and graduation gift together since they(tripod and camera) kinnda go together. " So. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding it or maybe switching it for another? I don't really have any experiences with Panasonic, but from what I saw on the reviews and stats, it seems really nice and that it fits what I'd need.

Anyway, to the shot. Took this early this year. I love the snow, even if shot this a little cynic/depressing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the shot definetly has a 'winter is so long' sort of feel to it. As for the camera, I have no knowledge of that one at all. When I was buying my D50, I really only looked at that one, the D70 and the Rebel XT.

5/12/2006 4:20 AM  
Blogger Gary J. Wood said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Graduation. Now you won't have to do this to get a steady shot :-D

5/12/2006 6:29 AM  
Blogger heather said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/16/2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger heather said...

LOL Gary, that's a good one!

5/16/2006 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home