Thursday, May 18, 2006


Photo Friday-- The Road
Repost from October. I just had way too much fun with this to forget about it...
Not to mention-- I was up around 12, remembered photofriday, and I thought I'd take a stab at it... and honestly-- it's always fun to try and be 1st. Potentially sadly, that is one of my goals someday.

I think I might replace it depending on if I get some shooting time in this weekend...

(Previous Post from Oct.)
I had tons of fun with night shots last night.

Here's one in the road, got kinnda scary with the long exposure- definately fun and definately worth it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's the road for sure! and Im on it!

5/19/2006 4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skinner can i get it in a 1280x1024? ean.sven@gmail.com if you have time. thanks

5/19/2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

The lights look like ghosts in the distance. Nice pic Erik.

5/22/2006 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home