Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm back... for a bit.


I'm really sorry Photo Life has taken a downfall within the past few months. My summer has been somewhat stressful.

For those who don't know, I'm going to the University Minnesota Duluth next year. So far through the summer I've been working, eating, and sleeping so I can make it all happen. Unfortunatelly, that's been the problem. I haven't been able to really enjoy myself too much which has really lead to me falling behind in the things I enjoy doing (i.e. photography). Luckilly, I have been taking pictures most of the summer, I went to Colorado to take pictures, and I should be back up and running come Labor Day and after I get settled in a bit.

Hope all is well across the board and I hope I'll be able to give everyone the credit and comments they deserve for their wonderful pictures.

-Eric

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see you back, and I know how life can get..... I hope you have a chance to breathe.

8/09/2006 6:38 AM  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Crazy life. But you will manage! :)

9/07/2006 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home